SKU: NERO-MB5 OSD Nero MB5 100W Speaker Pair w/ 5.25” Fiberglass Woofer, 1” Ferrofluid-cool Soft Dome Tweeter
- Compact and robust bookshelf/monitor speaker for listening and production applications
- Composite fiberglass woofer for punch and accurate bass
- Long-lasting ferrofluid-cooled soft dome tweeter
- 3M® EVA antivibration pad dampens unwanted acoustic vibrations
Whether you’re enjoying or producing music, our Nero MB5 is an expertly engineered monitor speaker that delivers professional-level sound output. This compact and well-crafted passive bookshelf speaker pair incorporates bleeding-edge audio component technologies including a 5.25” composite fiberglass woofer that consistently supplies vivid, punchy, and accurate bass that doesn’t overload the room, as well as a 1” ferrofluid-cooled soft dome tweeter. This type of tweeter is an audiophile favorite because the ferrofluid-treated surface damps unwanted resonances and cools the voice coil to improve sound quality and prevent overheating.
Directing Sound Wave Traffic
The Nero MB5 monitor recording and home listening speakers also include a front bass reflex port that directs energy forward and away from rear walls. This design is more forgiving in rooms that may not have the ideal acoustic set-up so you have more placement flexibility and can still experience optimal sound output.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 5.25" Bookshelf Speakers
- Woofer: 5.25” Composite Glass Fiber Cone
- Tweeter: 1” Silk Soft Dome
- 3M EVA Antivibration Pad
- Power Handling: 100W
- Freq Response: Low-75Hz +/- 3dB to 50Hz +/- 9dB High -30kHz
- Sensitivity: 90dB 1w/1m
- Max SPL: 110dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Dims (WxHxD): 7.28" x 11.8" x 9.57"
No Questions asked yet!