- Add a powered subwoofer to new or existing home theater systems without running cable from the receiver to the sub
- Includes a 5.8 GHz digital wireless transmitter for fast and reliable audio transmission
- Advanced chip set ensures reliability and instant transmission
- Allows flexible subwoofer placement for optimized sound
- Equipped with 45-channel selection to dial in the most reliable frequency
- Transmits up to 100 feet (30.5m) line of sight
- Use with a single powered subwoofer, pair of powered/active full frequency speakers, or connect to a small 2-channel amp with a pair of passive speakers
- Includes transmitter, receiver, RCA cable, 5V 1A USB power adaptor, and RCA to mini-jack cable
The WSK-SUB 5.8 GHz Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter and Receiver Kit lets you add heart-pounding bass to your entertainment system without having to run cable from the A/V receiver to the subwoofer. The kit’s transmitter connects to your AV receiver, then sends a wireless signal to the kit’s receiver, which is connected to a powered subwoofer or full frequency active speakers. When the transmitter and receiver are within 100 feet of each other, the low-frequency sound is transmitted to the subwoofer via the high-speed 5.8 GHz broadcast frequency. Add this to the 45-selectable channels, and your sound will be steady, clear, and reliable. The WSK-SUB allows you to locate your subwoofer anywhere there’s an electrical outlet so you can expand your audio system with rich, deep bass without having to tack subwoofer cable to floorboards or run it through the walls. The WSK-SUB 5.8 GHz Wireless Subwoofer Transmitter and Receiver Kit can be connected to a single powered subwoofer, a pair of powered/active full frequency speakers, or a small 2-channel amp with a pair of passive speakers.
Advantages of a 5.8GHz Wireless Subwoofer Kit
A subwoofer plays a critical role in transforming ordinary sound into a spine-tingling experience, but placement is vital. Sometimes, the best sound is experienced when the subwoofer is located in a corner, away from the TV and receiver. A corner placement can mean running cable in the wall, underneath the floor or along the baseboards, which is not always possible. The WSK-SUB uses the 5.8 GHz frequency band to transmit the signal wirelessly. The 5.8 GHz frequency is faster and more reliable than the 2.4 GHz, which is often crowded with other wireless devices such as routers, garage door openers, baby monitors, etc.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Audio transmission: digital, uncompressed, bidirectional, adaptive FHSS
- Transmitter frequency: 5.8 GHz
- Transmitter operating range: Max 100 ft - line of sight, 50 ft through walls and ceilings
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 23KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Audio Output Level: 2V
- Total harmonic distortion: typ. -90 dB
- Transmitter input voltage level: 1.2 Vrms
- Receiver output voltage level: 1.2 Vrms
- Max. number of receivers per transmitter: 4
- Transmitted data rate: 5 Mbps
- Channel separation: typ. 90 dB
- Dimensions (transmitter & receiver): 3.94" x 2.36" x 1.04"
No Questions asked yet!