SKU: CAT6-WHT Cat6 23AWG x 4P, 10 Gig, 550 MHz Bandwidth Ethernet Cable, Tangle Free Carton, White (1.,000 ft.)
- High Performance: Up to 10 Gigabit Speed (165ft), up to 5 Gigabit at 328ft, Wide 550MHz Bandwidth
- Quality Materials: 4 Twisted Pair Certified Pure Solid Bare Copper Wire for better Conductivity, Fire Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket
- ETL Certified: 300V Maximum, up to 60W
- Broad Applications: For Data, Video and Audio Transmission
- For Indoor Use: The White Riser Jacket is for use Between Floors, In Wall, and Non Plenum Installation
- Easy Pull Package: Tangle Free Reelex II 1 Layer Space Saving Corrugated Carton
- Cable Labeling: Convenient 2ft Markings on Cable with Quanitity used.
- Compatibility: Backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Faster Than Cat5 and Cat5e
- Backward Compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
- ETL Certified
- UL Listed
- Fire Retardant
- Maximum Voltage 300V
- Maximum Wattage 60W
- Terminate with Standard RJ 45 Connectors
- Pure Solid Bare Copper
- 550MHz Bandwidth
- 10KHz Speed at up to 165ft.
- 1-5KHz at 326ft.
- Ripcord: Polyester Multi-Yarn
- Color: White
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++
- Overall Cable Jacket Diameter of 5.9mm
- In Compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
No Questions asked yet!