Frequently Bought Together
Click each item to view details and options
- A precisely-engineered passive in-wall subwoofer for home theaters and two-channel systems
- Provides deep and satisfying low frequency sound effects (LFEs)
- Handles up to 300 watts of power for commanding bass sound
- Dual 8" long excursion graphite woofers move more air for fuller bass
- Trimless thin bezel grille is paintable and secures via two Neodymium magnets
- Includes 10 dog-ear securing brackets, cut-out template, and mounting hardware
Get ready for an immersive audio experience with the IWSDual8 in-wall subwoofer. Perfect for home theaters and two-channel systems, this subwoofer provides deep and satisfying low frequency sound effects (LFEs) with its dual 8" long excursion graphite woofers. The subwoofer can handle up to 300 watts of power, delivering commanding bass sound that will enhance the overall sound quality of your system. The easy-to-install subwoofer features a trimless thin bezel grille that can be painted to match your room's décor and is secured via multiple Neodymium magnets.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Passive In-Wall Subwoofer
- Woofer: Dual 8" Long Excursion Graphite Cone
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Freq Response: 28 - 120Hz
- Impedance: 4-ohm
- Sensitivity: 95dB 1W/1m
- Grille: Trimless Thin-Bezel held by Multiple Neodymium Magnets
- Dimensions: 20.31" x 11.63" x 3.75"
- Cut Out: 19.13" x 10.63"
- Note: Works best with OSD Audio SMP-300 Class D 300W 4 Ohm subwoofer amplifier
No Questions asked yet!