SKU: BK-SAM300 Black Series 300W Subwoofer Amplifier Mono-Channel Class A/B, Auto Sensing, 4 -8 Ohm Stable
This OSD Audio subwoofer amp gives passive subwoofers up to 300 watts of power so you can experience all the crashes, crunches and car chases with spine-tingling exhilaration. Designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers such as in-wall subs that require external power, the Black Series 300W mono subwoofer amplifier provides stable power and enhances the low frequency sound effects.
- Low-level, high-level, and LFE inputs
- Mono Class AB output stage for solid, well defined output
- Manual, auto, or triggered on/off modes for integration into any automated system
- Selectable bass boost; 25Hz to 50Hz up to 12dB Gain at selected point
- Draws less than 1 watt in stand-by mode
- Heavy-duty steel chassis with brushed aluminum faceplate
- Adjustable phase, gain, and crossover
- Pop-out adjustment knobs keep settings from being disturbed easily
- Multi-Voltage, Switchable 120/240V input voltage
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Subwoofer
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Channels: 1
- Power Handling: 156W(RMS)/ 310W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 230W(RMS)/ 460W(MAX) Per Channel @ 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-180Hz +/-1 dB THD: 1%
- Variable Crossover: 35Hz-160Hz
- Bass Boost: 25Hz-50Hz
- Low Pass Adjustment: 40Hz-180Hz
- Variable Phase Switch: 0 to 180 Degrees
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB A-weighted
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Inputs: Speaker (High) Level / Signal (Low), LFE Level, RCA
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17.25" x 3.75" x 13.88"
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!