SKU: SS2V70-200W SS2V70 200W 70V 2 Mono Channels/Constant Voltage Systems/Dual Zone Speaker Selector, 200W/Channel
- Highest power rated 2-zone 70Volt mono speaker selector in the industry at 200W per zone
- Includes individual zone volume control with 10 steps of attenuation
- A unique solution for larger 70V constant voltage systems
- Each zone features an individual on/off button
- Includes pass-thru outputs for both zones to add additional speaker selectors
- Higher rated value allows daisy-chaining of more speakers per each zone output
- Allows you to connect more higher-powered 70V speakers on the same speaker cable
- For use with 70V amplifiers and speakers with no impedance protection required
- Compact tabletop design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks.
- Removable input/output connectors provide hassle-free hook-up.
- Multiple speaker selectors can be daisy-chained to support up to 200 watts.
- Compatible with 70V high-current amplifiers up to 400W
- Accepts up to 16-gauge speaker cable
- High-quality metal construction
The SSV2V70-200W is a compact 70V speaker selector featuring two independent zones controlled by a 200-Watt 70V mono volume control with a rotary-style knob. Simple in form and function, this unique speaker selector borrows power from a 70V amplifier and distributes the power to twice the number of potential speakers as our current SS2V70-100 Speaker Selector. This single-source selector includes front-mounted Zone 1 and Zone 2 On/Off buttons and dual volume controls so you can listen to audio at low volume in one zone and a higher volume in another. The SS2V70 is well suited for commercial applications such as restaurants where the bar area may require higher volumes than the dining rooms. Expandable with a single 2-conductor input and a pass-through output for both zones, you can add multiple speaker selectors to be daisy-chained as your audio system requirements grow.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Power Handling: 200W per channel/zone mono single channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-22KHz (+0 dB, -0 dB)
- Selector Type: Noise-Free, front access on/off push button and a rotary knob for both zones
- Steps: 33 dB, 10 steps plus full off (step 11)
- Connection Type: Removable Input/output connectors
- Wire Size Acceptance: 16 Gauge 2 conductor
- Amplifier Protection: Actual power available is 80 to 90 percent of the total rated power
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.5 x 2.25 x 6.25”
No Questions asked yet!