- Low profile speaker selector that distributes audio from amplifiers to up to four pairs of speakers or four separate zones
- Includes individual volume control knobs to raise or lower the volume of each listening zone
- Protects your amplifier and allows you to connect multiple loudspeakers without the risk of overloading
- Maintains a safe load while maximizing power to your distributed audio system
- Play one pair, a combination of pairs, or all four pairs simultaneously and adjust the volume to suit each zone
- Compact tabletop design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks
- Compatible with low-ohm amplifiers rated at 2 x 80 W RMS
- High quality, sleek metal construction
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Selector Type: 4 Zone Resistor Based Speaker Selector
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 4
- Single Source
- Impedance Protection: No
- Maximum Operating Range: 2 X 80W
- Input Source: Single Amplifier or Receiver
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 12.4" x 2" x 9.4"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!