Our RSVC4 is a beautifully designed four-zone speaker selector with volume controls that allows you to run four sets of speakers to multiple zones, control the volume of each zone separately and protect your amplifier from dangerous overload. This multi-zone speaker selector allows you to connect different loudspeakers to one amplifier without risk of overloading because the RSVC4 resolves the impedance problem inherent with running multiple speakers off of a single amp and has the added benefit of volume control for each pair of speakers. Ideal for restaurants, hotels or retail settings where you may want a higher volume in one area but a low, mellow tone others, the RSVC4 can also be switched on or off with the front-mounted on/off button buttons. This speaker selector with volume control is ideal for a wide range of distributed audio systems and includes features found on selectors that cost three times more. Made of high-quality metal cast construction and compact enough to fit tablet top, connect four pairs of speakers or eight speakers total and enjoy total control of your audio with just a push of a button.
- Low profile speaker selector that distributes audio from amplifiers to up to four pairs of speakers or four separate zones
- Includes individual volume control knobs to raise or lower the volume of each listening zone
- Protects your amplifier and allows you to connect multiple loudspeakers without the risk of overloading
- Maintains a safe load while maximizing power to your distributed audio system
- Play one pair, a combination of pairs, or all four pairs simultaneously and adjust the volume to suit each zone
- Compact tabletop design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks
- Compatible with low-ohm amplifiers rated at 2 x 80 W RMS
- High quality, sleek metal construction
Impedance-Matching Protection Safeguards Amplifiers
To help protect expensive audio equipment, this 4-zone high-power speaker selector includes impedance-matching frequency protection circuitry that reduces subsonic signals so you can safely drive multiple pairs of speakers without going below the amp's impedance ratings which can cause it to overheat or shut down.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Selector Type: 4 Zone Resistor Based Speaker Selector
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 4
- Single Source
- Impedance Protection: No
- Maximum Operating Range: 2 X 80W
- Input Source: Single Amplifier or Receiver
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 12.4" x 2" x 9.4"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!