- Eliminates power loss between amplifiers and speakers
- Allows longer speaker runs on large indoor installations
- Includes 100V primary amplifier input and 8 and 4-ohms secondary speaker output
- Easily connects between the speaker and amplifier
- Includes 100W, 80W, 60W, 40W and 20W taps
- Works with audio and PA amplifiers
- Includes self-adhesive pad
Our OSD Black BK-100W70T line matching indoor audio transformer allows you to convert OSD Audio, 8-ohm speakers, into high-power 70V line speakers. With taps at 20, 40, 60, 80, and 100 Watts, integrators can deliver high wattage to 8-ohm speakers up to 2000 feet away using 14 AWG speaker wire with minimum loss. This is an ideal solution for commercial jobs where distance is an issue, and there is a wide array of 8-ohm speakers. Offering a full range frequency response at 20Hz to 20kHz (plus-minus 1dB) with no insertion loss or effect on sound quality, the BK-10070T’s taps allow different power levels and volumes for each speaker. The more power you have, set the taps higher. The less power you have, set your taps lower for a truly customized distributed audio system that won’t overload the amp. Six-inch cable leads give you plenty of room to work around, and the BK-100W70T includes a self-adhesive pad for quick and easy installation.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Primary Voltage: 70V
- Power Rating: 100W
- Primary Taps: 100, 80, 60, 40, 20W
- Secondary Impedance: 8, 4 ohms
- Insertion Loss: 1dB
- Freq Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ± 1 dB
- Mounting Dim: 3.94"W x 2.76"0 x 2.76"H
No Questions asked yet!