SKU: BK-R62EZ OSD Black R62EZ 6.5" In-Ceiling Speaker, 1" Silk Dome Tweeter, Quick EZ Mounting System (Single)
- A 120-watt high-end 6.5” 2-way in-ceiling speaker for home theaters/distributed audio
- Woofer/tweeter driver array delivers a wide frequency response
- Includes a 6.5″ injection molded polypropylene woofer cone for powerful mid and bass frequencies
- 1″cat eye silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnets offers crisp and clear highs
- Three-position contour switches provide bass and treble control (-3dB/0dB/+3dB)
- Designed with second-order 12dB crossover network for meticulous frequency filtration
- Gold plated spring-loaded connection terminals ensure pin-point accurate signal transfer
- Perfect Edge™ paintable magnetic grille blends easily in interior spaces
- Includes EZ mounting system for quick installation
A step-up version of the BK-R61EZ, OSD Black’s BK-R62EZ 6.5" 2-way in-ceiling speaker provides legendary OSD Black sound quality in an easy to install package. Engineered with audio-enhancing features, this single speaker includes a 6.5” injection molded polypropylene woofer cone that retains more stiffness and is less prone to resonance than cast polypropylene cones, so you’ll experience enveloping bass and mid frequencies with a wide sound stage. Serving up those crisp and tingly high notes is a 1” cat eye silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnets, while an advanced second-order 12dB crossover network meticulously routes acoustic traffic to the woofer and tweeter. This in-ceiling speaker also includes a three position contour switch for both bass and treble (-3dB/0dB/+3dB). High-end components like these deserve high-end connection terminals which is why the BK-R62EZ includes gold-plated, spring-loaded terminals for superior signal transfer. Best yet, the BK-R62EZ includes a clever mounting system that takes the hassle out of the installation process.
Quick EZ Mounting SystemThe BK-R62EZ includes a built-in EZ Mount System that is a real time saver, especially on large jobs. Once the hole is cut (and we include the template), you hold on to the tweeter bridge and simply push the speaker up against the drywall, turning it clockwise about 15 degrees. This engages the EZ Mount System and the dog ear brackets will automatically move outward and secure the speaker to the drywall.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 6.5” 2-Way Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5" Polypropylene Cone w/ Butyl Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: 1: Pivoting CatEye Parachute Silk Dome w/ 12dB Cross Over w/Contour Switch
- Power Handling: 120W Max
- Adjustable Contour Switches: Bass/Treble
- EZ Mount System
- Perfect Edge™ Magnetic Grille
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1w/1m
- Second-order 12dB crossover network
- Freq Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 9.02" x 3.17"
- Cutout: 7.87"
No Questions asked yet!