SKU: XPA600 OSD XPA600 Commercial 70V Amplifier 600W 2 Channel, Class D, RS232, 12V Trigger, Remote Control
- Compact and powerful commercial-grade amp
- Max Power Output: 600W Total
- Includes two channels of 300 watts each
- Highly efficient Class D typology
- 70V (Canada and US) and 100V switch (Europe and overseas)
- Equipped with balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Audio Loop unbalanced outputs
- Back panel output gain control
- RS232 connectivity
- 115V or 230V multi-voltage selector switch
- 1U rack-mountable (hardware included)
- Includes IR remote
The XPA600 is a professional grade 2-channel 70/100V amplifier that delivers up to 300 Watts per channel to maximize the sound of an indoor or outdoor speaker system. Compact and energy-efficient, this rack-mountable commercial amp features Class D amplification technology that is extremely energy efficient but also capable of producing a powerful output signal for large, medium, or small audio systems such as restaurants, meeting halls, sports venues, and other spaces where multiple speakers are needed. Our affordable commercial amp includes two independent channels to ensure maximum performance and low distortion and has a 70/100V switch (70V for Canada and 100V Europe/overseas). The sleek front panel includes a power switch, LED protection indicator lights, LED output level meters (-30, -20, -10), and clip indicators lights. The back panel includes output gain controls that can be used to increase or decrease output levels on both channels. The XPA600 that can be used to teach IR commands to a programmable integrated universal IR remote, zone control system, or other IR routing device.
Big Power from A Small Footprint
Energy and space-efficient, this amp cranks out serious power from a small and easy-to-mount footprint. The XPA600 measures less than 17” wide, 2“ high and 17”deep, is 1U rack-mountable, and the hardware is included.
Designed for Installation Flexibility
We pride ourselves in designing amplifiers with maximum installation flexibility and include balanced and unbalanced inputs as well as an unbalanced mono loop output for sending audio from channel one (1) to channel two (2) or output to other components. There is also a 12V Trigger In/Out. For 12V In, apply 4.5-15 V DC to turn the amplifier on; the amp turns back off when voltage is dropped. Other equipment connected to the 12V Out can be controlled from the same 12V signal (3.5mm Mono mini). Advanced digital inputs and outputs include RS232 to connect the XPA600 to receivers or amplifiers to add Wi-Fi streaming.
Whether you’re designing a large distributed sound system or need sound reinforcement on an existing system, our XPA600 is a high power, low-cost workhorse amp that will stand the test of time.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Multi Channel: 70V / 100V
- Amplifier Class: Digital Class D
- Channels: 2
- Power Handling: 300W Per Channel
- Max Power Output: 600W Total
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz +0/-2dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB A Weighted
- Line Level Input Sensitivity: 510mV
- Inputs: Balanced and Unbalanced
- Output: Unbalanced Loop Line Output to Another Amplifier
- 12V Trigger Mode
- Fan Cooled
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17" x 1.7" x 9.4"
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Rating: UL/CE
No Questions asked yet!