SKU: NERO-XA7180 OSD Nero XA7180 Multi Channel (7x) Home Theater Amplifier 130WRMS/Channel 8 Ohms, Audiophile Class H
Frequently Bought Together
Click each item to view details and options
- High power amplifier that supplies audiophile-level sound to 7.1 home theater surround sound systems
- Provides 130W per channel (8 Ohms), 215W per channel (4 ohms) all channels driven
- Includes seven individual amplifiers in a single chassis with 6800 Degree F internal capacitance per channel
- Class H amplifier technology for extended output power and efficiency gains
- Auto standby with signal sensing on/off
- Custom designed high current power supply driven by a .9 KVA toroidal transformer
- Includes unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR connections
- Advanced heat sinks keep the amplifier cool without the need for noisy fans
- Protection circuitry safeguards amp from thermal overload and short circuits
- Gold and gun-metal plated connectors for superior signal transfer
- Built-in trigger system switches on/off when another device in the audio chain turns on/off
- Front-panel blue, yellow, and red status indicators
- Brushed aluminum faceplate with wax coating repels fingerprints
The XA7180 is a powerful 7-zone multi-channel amplifier that delivers enhanced power to 7.1 home theater surround sound system AVRs. Weighing in at 65 pounds, this formidable amp includes seven separate amplifiers in a single chassis. This means that the speakers in your 7.1 configuration (left, center, right, side, and rear) receive their own dedicated power source rather than having to share your AVR's power with other speakers. When paired with equally exceptional speakers like our Black series of in-wall and in-ceiling surround sound speakers, you'll hear every sonic nuance of an orchestra and experience suspension of disbelief while watching the latest spy thriller. Our XA Series of multi-channel amps does more than just amplify a signal, however. Each amplifier includes advanced circuitry that cleans up power to reduce noise such as hum as well as improve overall sound quality. We also designed the Nero XA7180 with two advanced heat sinks that allow the amp to run cooler without the need for noisy fans. Add this amp to your component chain with a great set of speakers and brace yourself for a new reality in the surround sound experience.
Advanced Class H Hybrid Amplifier Technology
The XA71800 is a Class H amplifier that combines the benefits of Class A/B in a more efficient package. Class H amplifiers are a variation of Class A/B amps but include high voltage and low voltage rails to modulate power consumption. When power is running high, the amp switches to the high voltage rails. When the amp is running low, it switches to the low voltage rails. Many audiophiles swear by Class H because these amps can reduce dissipation across the output devices and allow the amp to operate with an optimized efficiency regardless of output power level. This makes Class H amps a great choice for environmentally conscious customers, using less power than class A or AB amps.
Flexible Connection Options
The XA7180 high current home theater amplifier includes both balanced and unbalanced inputs for more flexible installation options and cable runs. XLR inputs (balanced) include a ground wire, which makes it a good choice for long cable runs, while unbalanced (RCA) provides a more reliable signal on shorter runs.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: Multi Channel/Zone Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class H
- Channels/Zones: 7 Channels
- Power Output @ 8 Ohm: 130W RMS per Channel
- Power Output @ 4 Ohm: 215W RMS per Channel
- Bridged Rating (Watts):N
- Frequency Response: 7.5Hz to 80kHz +/-3dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm and 4 Ohm Stable
- Transformer Type: .9 KVA toroidal
- Inputs: XLR / RCA
- Outputs: 7x Speakers
- Capacitors, number & size: 6800uf&28pcs
- Air-cooled or Fan-cooled: Air Cooled
- Remote Control: No
- 12 Volt Triggers: Yes
- Auto-On Sensing: Yes
- Sub-Out: No
- Power Supply: 115V or 230V multi-voltage selector switch
- Rack Mountable: No
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 17" x 16.75" x 6"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Rating: ETL
No Questions asked yet!