The OSD Audio PA90 60-Watt commercial 70-Volt amplifier is the perfect control center for restaurants, meeting halls and other small commercial venues. It's versatile, powerful and affordable, and it features three XLR microphone inputs and three signal-level inputs. The MIC 1 Input has priority over the other inputs. When the MIC 1 Input signal is present, the PA90 will automatically mute other inputs and only MIC 1 Input is available to output. It also has front-mounted gain control knobs for master bass and treble. The PA90 also has chime and alarm buttons, and it can be connected to CD players, TV outputs, smartphones and more.
There is a total of 7 inputs on the rear panel of the PA90 Commercial Amplifier including 3 MIC inputs, 3 AUX inputs, and 1 TEL input with input gain adjustment. The MIC inputs use balanced XLR connectors. Each MIC input has a Line/Mic level DIP switch (Switch 1) and a 24V Phantom Power Supply On/Off DIP switch (Switch 2). The AUX inputs use conventional RCA connectors. The TEL input uses a 3-pin terminal block, which allows you to connect a telephone signal as an input for the PA90. MIC1 input has priority over the other inputs. When MIC 1 input signal is present, the amplifier will automatically mute other inputs and will only allow MIC 1 input available for output.
The OSD Audio PA90 also has a built-in protect function. When it senses a short circuit, or over-heating, or overload, this function will be automatically switched on, muting the amplifier and the red "PROTECT" LED indicator will illuminate.
Rack Mount Case
The case of the PA90 amp is a 2U rack space style case, allowing you to mount it easily into your existing power racks.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Amplifier Type: 100V/70V/8 Ohm Commercial Mixer/ Integrated Power Amplifier
- Amplifier Class: Class A/B
- Channels: 1
- Power Handling: 30W(RMS)/ 60W(MAX) Per Channel @ 8 Ohm
- Power Handling: 30W(RMS)/ 60W(MAX) Per Channel @ 70V
- Power Handling: 30W(RMS)/ 60W(MAX) Per Channel @ 100V
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-15kHz, (+0dB, -3.0dB)
- Power bandwidth: 55Hz to 15kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MIC: >55 dB, LINE: >60 dB, AUX: >70 dB, TEL: >70 dB
- Inputs: 3 Mic, 3 AUX, Tel/Page (Mixed)
- PTT Push To Talk, 24VDC, and Telephone Interrupt Back Panel Connections
- Front Panel Variable Knobs: Mic 1, 2, 3; Aux 1, 2 ,3; Bass & Treble, and Master Volume
- Chime and Alarm Front Panel Push Buttons
- Rack Mountable: 2U Rack Space Style / Mounts Included
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 19" x 13.3" x 3.6"
- Weight: 16.5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!